Hamilton Barn Environmental Campground has three campsites.
- Each site has a picnic table, food locker and fire ring.
- There are chemical toilets and no showers.
- Firewood is available for purchase in the developed campgrounds.
- Downed wood may not be gathered in the park.
- No pets are allowed at the Environmental Camps.
- Water must be treated.
Environmental Camps may be reserved through Destinet during summer.
Back to Campgrounds page.
Revised: 26 August 1997
Copyright © 1997; Humboldt Redwoods Interpretive Association