How to make reservations for camping at Humboldt Redwoods State Park
Park.Net Reservations for California State Parks
Park.Net will start taking reservations by phone for the state of California on Wednesday January 28, 1998. To make a reservation for any state park, call 1-800-444-7275. Watch the Park.Net web site for more information. Internet reservations and ticket sales will be available very soon.
In the meantime, you can visit the California State Parks home page for more information on state parks.
Reservations may be made with Visa, Mastercard, check or money order. Reservations are advised during the summer. Reservations may be booked as late as one day prior to the date of arrival.
Information you should have available when you call:
- Name of park and campground you wish to stay at.
- Month and date you wish to start camping.
- Type and size of equipment you are bringing (i.e. tent, RV, or trailer).
- Number of people that will be occupying the campsite.
- Number of nights you wish to camp.
- Your phone number with area code.
- Payment choice.
Current fees - 1998
Prices are per night.
Reservations advised from mid-May through mid-September. Burlington Campground is open year-round. Albee Creek and Hidden Springs are closed from October through mid-May.
- Camping (May through September) - $16.00
- Off-season camping (October through April) - $12.00
- Dogs - $1 per night for each dog
- Extra vehicles - $5 per night for each extra vehicle
- Senior citizens (age 62 and over) receive a $2 discount on camping fees.
Reservations advised from mid-May through mid-September.
- Camping - $11.00
- Off-season camping (October through April) - $7
Williams Grove Group Campground
The two group campsites may be reserved together for a maximum of 100 persons. Site A will accommodate 60 people. Site B will accommodate 40 people. There are no showers at the group camp, but coin-operated showers are one mile away at Hidden Springs Campground. The reservation period is May 24 through September 2.
- Site A - $90.00 per night.
- Site B - 60.00 per night.
Cuneo Creek Group Horse Campground
The group horse camp will accommodate 60 persons and their horses. Five individual sites are available for groups of eight or fewer people per site. There are corrals for the horses and coin-operated showers.
- Group camp site - $90.00 per night.
- Individual sites - $20.00 per night.
You may contact the park at:
Return to Humboldt Redwoods State Park Home Page.
Revised: 4 December 1997
Copyright © 1996 Humboldt Redwoods Interpretive Association