The Visitor Center building has a wheelchair ramp. Burlington and Hidden Springs Campgrounds both have wheelchair accessible restrooms and shower facilities. Showers are coin-operated.
We have several publications available in German.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash during the day, and in your vehicle or tent at night. They are not allowed in the trail camps or environmental camps. There is an extra fee to bring your dog into the park. Noisy or vicious dogs are not permitted. Dogs are not permitted on trails.
- Camping is permitted in designated sites only.
- Smoking is not allowed on trails, in State buildings, or at interpretive activities.
- Fires are permitted only in the barbecues provided. You may use your own camp stove in the campground and picnic areas, but ground fires are not permitted.
- Bicycles and horses
- Bicycles and horses are allowed only on trails designated for riding. See map.
- Plants and animals
- All plants and animals in the park are protected by law. No collecting is allowed.
- Firewood or downed wood may not be collected in the park. Firewood may be purchased at each campground.
- Peace and quiet hours
- Peace and quiet hours are from 10 p.m. until 6 a. m.
- Generator hours
- Generators may be operated in the campgrounds from 10 a. m. until 8 p. m.
For more information, you may send e-mail or questions to: email@example.com
Back to Humboldt Redwoods State Park Home Page.
Revised: 15 November 1996
Copyright © 1996 Humboldt Redwoods Interpretive Association